Facebook is the most popular social networking site for keeping in touch with friends worldwide. Now, you’ve chosen to join the millions of individuals who have already signed up for Facebook. You’ve completed the registration process by providing your name, birthday, email address, and password and are now ready to proceed. You may have entered your age erroneously and are now unsure How to change age on Facebook?
Until you alter it, Facebook displays the incorrect age. Belated birthday wishes messages from Facebook pals are pretty annoying. You have a limited amount of chances to update your age, so be sure you input the proper one.
How To Change Age On Facebook?
On Facebook, you must submit accurate information. If you give incorrect information about yourself on Facebook, you will be unable to verify your account when Facebook asks you to do so in the future. If you do something that is not allowed, your account will get blocked by the Facebook community.
If you wish to regain access to your account, you must first show proof of identification. What would you do if you previously provided incorrect information and never got your account back since it is difficult to validate your account with fake documentation?
Facebook understands that submitting an accurate date of birth might occasionally be a mistake. As a result, Facebook maintains a solution to your query: how to change age on Facebook? Because Facebook needs accurate information to protect the user’s privacy.
How To Change Age On Facebook? By Smartphone Application
Change Your Facebook Age by following the easy procedures outlined below. You may Change Age On Facebook in a bit of time if you follow this procedure:
- Launch the Facebook app and sign in by entering the credentials requested, such as your ID and password.
- Select the three-line menu at either the bottom-right (iPhone/iPad) or top-right corner of the screen (Android).
- Scroll to the bottom and select Settings & Privacy. It’s the option marked with a grey gear approximately halfway down the menu.
- Select Settings, which is the first option after selecting the”Settings & Privacy.”
- Select Profile Information, which is under “Audience and Visibility.”
- Tap the Edit button next to “Basic Info.” This part is located around halfway down the page.
- Choose your birth date and year. The top area enables you to pick your birthday’s day and month, while the bottom portion allows you to select your birth year.
- Choose a demographic for your birthday. You can see who can see your birthday next to “Audience” (e.g., Friends, Public or Only me). This controls who has access to your birthday and birth year on your profile.
- Tap the current audience, and then make your decision to change the audience.
- After making adjustments, press the Save button, which is on the screen’s upper-right corner. Your new birthday is now visible on your Facebook profile.
How To Change Age On Facebook? On Desktop
You may also update your birthdate on your PC by using the Facebook online app. Follow the instructions below to find out how.
- Log in to your Facebook account in your browser using all of the credentials requested by Facebook.
- After logging in, your Facebook profile will display your News Feed.
- Move your cursor to the left panel of your Facebook profile and click on “Your Name,” which appears on the top left side of the page, leading you to your timeline.
- Then go to the Facebook Page’s navigation bar and pick the “About” section located on the right side.
- You may check your profile on Facebook’s About Page.
- For Facebook age changes, you must select the “Contact and Basic Info.”
- It will take you to your Facebook profile’s “Personal Information.” You must scroll down the page to the “BASIC INFORMATION” section.
- Then, on the right side, you may modify your “Date Of Birth” and “Year Of Birth” by clicking the “Edit” button.
- After you click it, the Basic information box will appear. You may adjust the age on Facebook and then click the “Save Changes” button.
- Select a level of privacy for your birth date and birth year. You may control who can see your birthday and birth year on your profile by using the drop-down options next to them. Click the current audience to get a list of potential audiences, and then choose one.
For Many Times You Can Change Your Age On Facebook?
You should be cautious and keep track of how many times you change your birthdate on the social networking app because, Without a doubt, Facebook is. You may only alter your birthday three times on Facebook before it gets suspect.
If you need to alter your birthdate after changing it three times, you must contact Facebook using the form provided below. However, there is no assurance that Facebook will comply.
Changing The Date Of Birth After The Limit
It’s better to write your correct age rather than later Googling it; how to change age on Facebook? Facebook is holding a fantastic option to modify Facebook’s birthday even after reaching your changing limit. Sometimes Facebook claims you’ve used up all of your birthday changes. If you have reached your limit for altering your birthdate on Facebook, you will be unable to do so in the future. But still, there’s a way to do this:
- To begin, log in using your Facebook Login credentials.
- Go to the Facebook support page now.
- Once on the page, enter the year, month, and day, as well as the reason you’re altering your Facebook profile’s date of birth.
There are instances when you need to update your date of birth, but updating your date of birth on Facebook is unnecessary in most circumstances. If you still wish to update your birth date, you can follow the steps outlined above.
More on techtrackit.com: The best comparison between iPhone 12 vs Samsung 20; read here.